Music & Sound
Experience working with
- Early childhood
- Cycle 1 Elementary
- Cycle 2 Elementary
- Cycle 3 Elementary
- Secondary 1 & 2
- Secondary 3 & 4
- Secondary 5
- Senior Citizens
- Adult Learners
I regularly explore the following Broad Areas of Learning/Themes in my work
- Health and Wellbeing
- Personal and Career Planning
- Environmental Awareness and Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
- Media Literacy
- Citizenship and Community Life (Identity & Belonging)
Listed in the Quebec Culture in the Schools Repertoire
I have experience working with
- El Sistema
I can facilitate virtual creative experiences
- I am available for travel within the same day
- I am available for travel overnight
- An extended residency is an option
Sheri Pearlman is a clarinetist and educator. She enjoys playing in a variety of ensemble settings, teaching all ages and sharing the joy of music.
Creative Approach and Experiences OfferedClassical Music Appreciation Class:
Learn about great composers' lives and music through storytelling.
Listen to their music.
Dance and move to their music.
Create art inspired by their music.
Write poetry and stories inspired by their music.
Enjoy live performances of the great composers' music.