Alyssa Kuzmarov, Productions Oracle with Jean-Michel Sauri
Film, Photo & Digital Media
Experience working with
- Cycle 1 Elementary
- Cycle 2 Elementary
- Cycle 3 Elementary
- Secondary 1 & 2
- Secondary 3 & 4
- Secondary 5
I regularly explore the following Broad Areas of Learning/Themes in my work
- Health and Wellbeing
- Personal and Career Planning
- Environmental Awareness and Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
- Media Literacy
- Citizenship and Community Life (Identity & Belonging)
Listed in the Quebec Culture in the Schools Repertoire
I have experience working with
- Canada Council for the Arts - Artists in the Community grants. We have received 2 such grants.
I can facilitate virtual creative experiences
School board areas you are available to work in
- Eastern Townships
- English Montreal
- Lester B Pearson - outside Montreal transportation areas (STM)
- Lester B Pearson - within public transit area
- New Frontiers - Chateauguay
- New Frontiers - Chateauguay Valley
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier – Lanaudiere
- Sir WilfridWilfrid Laurier – Laurentian
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier – Laval
- I am available for travel within the same day
- I am available for travel overnight
- Travel is possible. We would ideally like to work with the Cree School Board, for example. Travel depends on logistics and length of the project as well as the time of year.
Other ELAN ArtEd LinksStories and News: YouTube videos:
Through Productions Oracle, Alyssa & Jean-Michel have developed a unique, collaborative process that merges fun & laughter with learning & meaning. Alyssa's background is in social work and has been working on creative projects with youth using writing & video for over 25 years in schools & in the community. Our strength: creating a fun and safe space where youth feel they can share authentic moments in their lives & take risks in their creations as they engage with every step of the production
Creative Approach and Experiences OfferedOur programs are designed to provide platforms for self-expression whereby the youth involved gain skills as they explore their creativity and have fun in the process. The youth will learn everything that goes into the making of a video. They will also gain invaluable social skills, communication skills as they work together, find ways to express their ideas and bring a project to fruition. We bring all of our own equipment (iPads) and the youth will learn about storyboards and then dive into filming and also editing their work.
We adapt our programs to the needs of each teacher or each school. We can focus on a particular theme. We can run programs for several weeks whereby youth can engage in a more developed project. We can work on a music video or a short documentary with the youth.
The essential ingredient is that the youth find their voice, feel inspired, learn, have fun and feel proud of their work.
We work in English & French.
Productions Oracle DEMO
J'apprends à Vivre - 20th Anniversary Video for the Lester B. Pearson School Board - with 8 participating schools