Celebrating Year 3 Of ArtistsInspire School Grants!
The ELAN ArtEd team would like to offer a big thank you to the schools, teachers, artists and organizational partners who worked so hard to foster student creativity and make Year 3 of ArtistsInspire a success! Throughout the 2021-22 school year, ArtistsInspire Grants facilitated:
- 238 school projects across Quebec,
- 2 sessions of Homeschool workshops with approximately 200 Homeschool students,
- 82 Teaching Artists in leading one or more ArtistsInspire Grants,
- Over $375,000 in funds paid to Artists.
- Over 25,000 students in developing their creativity through in-person and virtual Arts & Culture experiences with a Professional Artist.
Teacher Feedback For ArtistInspire
With the majority of schools giving both the Artist’s facilitation and the project administration 5 out of 5* ratings, the ArtEd Team is delighted with the success of Year 3 of ArtistsInspire. Teachers’ feedback remarked on:
- Artists’ ability to inspire and connect with students,
- Artists’ ability to collaborate with teachers to integrate Arts and Culture experiences with curriculum goals, and
- The ArtEd team’s prompt and helpful support, from connecting with Artists to completing the feedback process.
Addressing Key Issues In Schools Through The Arts
This year’s ArtistsInspire projects used the art-making process to address key issues in school such as:
For more on Year 3 ArtistsInspire experiences see:
Thank you once again for all the work and dedication you put into fostering students’ creativity! We look forward to collaborating with you in Year 4 of ArtistsInspire.
The ELAN ArtEd Team