Social Media Profile
Experience working with
- Early childhood
- Cycle 1 Elementary
- Cycle 2 Elementary
- Cycle 3 Elementary
- Secondary 1 & 2
- Secondary 3 & 4
- Secondary 5
I regularly explore the following themes in my artistic work with schools
- Health & Wellbeing
- Personal and Career Planning
- Environmental Awareness and Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
- Media Literacy
- Citizenship and Community Life
- Language Arts, Social Sciences, etc.
Listed in the Quebec Culture in the Schools Repertoire
I have experience working with
- Various cultural mediation programs supported by the Conseil des arts et lettres, MCC or municipal administrations.
I can facilitate virtual creative experiences
I HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH 'ELAN'S ACE INITIATIVE'
School board areas you are available to work in
- Central Quebec - Quebec City & Environs
- Central Quebec - Rural/Regional Schools
- Cree School Board
- Eastern Shores - Gaspe/Coast
- Eastern Shores - Lower St. Lawrence
- Eastern Shores - Magdalen Islands
- Eastern Townships
- English Montreal
- Kativik School Board
- Lester B Pearson - outside Montreal transportation areas (STM)
- Lester B Pearson - within public transit area
- Littoral - Lower North Shore
- Western Quebec - Northern area
- Western Quebec - Southern area (Hull, Wakefield etc)
- We operate on a regional tour basis (even schools not integrated within the school boards system can be visited, ex. some schools in Indigenous communities).
- New Frontiers - Chateauguay
- New Frontiers - Chateauguay Valley
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier – Lanaudiere
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier – Laurentian
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier – Laval
- I am available for travel within the same day
- I am available for travel overnight
- An extended residency is an option
Musée ambulant brings the arts museum to your students, setting its colorful tents at the very heart of a school for a unique experience of arts discovery and playful learning. Interactive visits of its contemporary Quebec art exhibition highlight the richness and diversity of artistic practices today, followed by a workshop that allows students to create and experiment with different medias, techniques and technologies. With our travelling museum, art becomes a party where everyone is invited!
Creative Approach and Experiences OfferedThe regular school tours of Musée ambulant offer a double-period activity to each group (3 to 4 per day) : a 50 mins visit of the exhibition (several artworks by recognized artists : painting, sculpture, video and photography, printmaking, textile arts, digital arts and more - each tour has a different exhibition) and a 50 mins creative workshop leading to the production of individual and collective artworks.
Our arts educators, highly trained specialists and professional artists, bring students to develop the "Appreciate" and "Produce" competencies of the QEP. Discussions on the themes and issues brought up by the artworks exhibited also touch on a variety of subject matters : environmental sustainability, shapes and volumes, traditions, interpersonal relationships and more, providing rich opportunities for pedagogical reinvestment.
The activities are adapted for each cycle of Elementary school but other activities are offered to Secondary students. Contact us for more info.