Specialities: Collage, Drawing, Mosaics, Murals, Nature-focused art, Outdoor Art-making, Painting, Printmaking, Photography, Public Installations, Recycling/upcylcing art projects, Sculpture, Stop Motion Animation, Zines
Experience working with
- Early childhood
- Cycle 1 Elementary
- Cycle 2 Elementary
- Cycle 3 Elementary
- Secondary 1 & 2
- Secondary 3 & 4
- Secondary 5
- Senior Citizens
- Adult Learners
I regularly explore the following Broad Areas of Learning/Themes in my work
- Health and Wellbeing
- Personal and Career Planning
- Environmental Awareness and Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
- Media Literacy
- Citizenship and Community Life (Identity & Belonging)
Listed in the Quebec Culture in the Schools Repertoire
I have experience working with
- Various cultural mediation programs supported by the Conseil des arts et lettres, MCC or municipal administrations.
I can facilitate virtual creative experiences
School board areas you are available to work in
- Central Quebec - Quebec City & Environs
- Central Quebec - Rural/Regional Schools
- Cree School Board
- Eastern Shores - Gaspe/Coast
- Eastern Shores - Lower St. Lawrence
- Eastern Shores - Magdalen Islands
- Eastern Townships
- English Montreal
- Kativik School Board
- Lester B Pearson - outside Montreal transportation areas (STM)
- Lester B Pearson - within public transit area
- Littoral - Lower North Shore
- New Frontiers - Chateauguay
- New Frontiers - Chateauguay Valley
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier – Lanaudiere
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier – Laval
- Western Quebec - Northern area
- Western Quebec - Southern area (Hull, Wakefield etc)
- Schools not integrated within the school boards system can be visited.
- I am available for travel within the same day
- I am available for travel overnight
- An extended residency is an option
Other ELAN ArtEd LinksStories and News:
Musée Ambulant brings the Arts Museum to schools, sparking encounters between real contemporary artworks and your students. Interactive videoconferencing sessions will help them discover not only a work of art but the entire creative process of a local professional visual artist, whether they are in class or at home. The hands-on creative activities included will allow them to explore different medias and issues raised by the artist, deepening their experience of appreciation and creation.
Creative Approach and Experiences OfferedMusée Ambulant's Unboxing Art project is a turnkey solution to provide students a direct contact with artworks and hands-on art activities. Sent by mail or available in a 100% virtual format, our Art Boxes consist of a series of live videoconferencing sessions with our artist-mediators and a hands-on creative activity. Unboxing Art stimulates the development of your students’ creative process and supports a rich engagement with the artwork.
The Screen printing Box, sent by mail to your school, includes a real, original artwork by a professional visual artist as well as materials to explore this unique technique in class.
The Web Art Box allows your students to discover this lesser known form of contemporary art. It can be experienced either at school or at home, in a 100% virtual format, and will bring your students to experiment with different medias (drawing, collage, sculpture and poetry) in the same playful attitude adopted by the artist.