Carol Lyng - All booked up for the 2020/2021 school year. Get a head start and contact me to book your 2021/2022 ArtistsInspire Grants experience
Specialities: Drawing, Painting
Experience working with
- Early childhood
- Cycle 1 Elementary
- Cycle 2 Elementary
- Cycle 3 Elementary
- Secondary 1 & 2
- Secondary 3 & 4
- Secondary 5
- Senior Citizens
- Adult Learners
I regularly explore the following Broad Areas of Learning/Themes in my work
- Health and Wellbeing
Listed in the Quebec Culture in the Schools Repertoire
I have experience working with
- 4Korners, Arts & Autism in the Laurentians, also teach online, to a large inflicted with Parkinsons Desease
I can facilitate virtual creative experiences
School board areas you are available to work in
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier – Lanaudiere
- Sir WilfridWilfrid Laurier – Laurentian
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier – Laval
- I am available for travel overnight
- An extended residency is an option
I have been teaching art for a great number of years. My simplified drawing and painting workshops, with easy step by step instructions has become popular and successful with students of all ages. I carefully create each workshop to ensure a sense of achievement and accomplishment for all participants. I am most comfortable and fluent with online workshops with the use of Zoom. Which proves to be most beneficial during this pandemic. My live in class workshops can vary offering crafts.
Creative Approach and Experiences Offered- My workshops are know for their simple step by step instructions.
- Each workshop is carefully thought out to accommodate each age group.
- My goal is that each participant completes my workshops with a sense of accomplishment. Even for the skeptics
- I am most fortunate to have a great deal of experience working with children on the spectrum.
- Besides drawing and painting, I also will create crafts. These hands on creative workshops are also a hit.