Experience working with
- Cycle 2 Elementary
- Cycle 3 Elementary
- Secondary 1 & 2
- Secondary 3 & 4
- Secondary 5
I regularly explore the following Broad Areas of Learning/Themes in my work
- Health and Wellbeing
- Environmental Awareness and Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
- Citizenship and Community Life (Identity & Belonging)
Listed in the Quebec Culture in the Schools Repertoire
I have experience working with
- DramAction, RécitArts
I can facilitate virtual creative experiences
School board areas you are available to work in
- Eastern Townships
- Lester B Pearson - outside Montreal transportation areas (STM)
- Lester B Pearson - within public transit area
- New Frontiers - Chateauguay
- New Frontiers - Chateauguay Valley
- I am available for travel within the same day
- I am available for travel overnight
- An extended residency is an option
Insatiably curious, I am trained in dance and in theater, which I complement body music. I have been part of the artistic scene since I was a teenager, with appearances on television, at the cinema and on stage. Since 2006, I proudly embody the character of Marie-Josèphe Angélique (Centre Histoire de Montréal). My art has brought me on all continents. I teach and perform in schools, colleges and festivals here and abroad. Recently, I added to my passions the study of dance-therapy.
Creative Approach and Experiences OfferedAwareness of creative processes through various games and exercises. Explorations combine elements of dance, theatre and music.
In my class, I use movement and improvisation, inspired by different dance and theatre styles. Also the participants’ own histories become base to elaborate modes of communication.
These enable participants to develop their skills and discover their abilities to create and communicate histories and build characters through bodily & verbal expression. Thanks to the social, cognitive, physical and sensory elements involved, the sessions help participants reach a feeling of overall self-confidence and wellness.
TO BE COMPLETED